Google+

Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Birthday Ella's Kitchen

Happy 5th Birthday Ella's Kitchen x


Ella's Kitchen is without doubt one of my favourite brands.  I love their ethos.  I love their story.  I love their products.  I love their packaging and I love having a sneaky slurp on their Smoothie Fruit pouches!

I am delighted to have been involved in doing reviews for Ella's Kitchen.  My tiny testers loved helping me too!  Here are links to my reviews:


Here's Freddy enjoying the Ella's Kitchen cooking sauce, The Indian One.  He loves the products and I know he is getting natural, healthy good food.



Today it's Ella's Kitchen's birthday and they shared the love!  With helium balloons and amazing Biscuiteer biscuits, I have enjoyed celebrating with the wonderful Ella's Kitchen!


Gorgeous Biccies x

Kizzy says "Happy Birthday"!

So here's to many more years making innovative, exciting Baby and Toddler foods and adding more awards to their ever growing collection!  If you haven't tried Ella's Kitchen already...you are missing out!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...