Google+

Monday 6 February 2012

Personalised Gifts from Merci Maman

It's not often that I receive a package through the post that makes me have a little weep of joy!  But this is exactly what happened when I was sent a beautiful charm necklace from Merci Maman.

bespoke jewellery

The stunning box that it arrived in, was itself a thing of such quality and beauty that I couldn't wait to open it up and peek inside.  When I lifted the lid I was not disappointed.

merci maman

The bespoke personalised long charm necklace was perfectly displayed.  The black braid held five sterling silver heart shaped charms, one for each of my children.

merci maman

The names of all five of my children were hand engraved onto the hearts, written in gorgeous French style script.  Each heart is hung on a different length of braid, cascading from oldest to youngest.

merci maman

I felt so emotional looking at this necklace and what it symbolised.  Having all of my babies close to my heart is so special.  It is truly lovely.

If you are looking for a personalised gift for a loved one, the charming and unique jewellery products that are created at Merci Maman really will touch your recipient's heart.  Each piece can be personalised with a short message, names, nicknames, initials or special dates.  For any occasion, the Merci Maman range of necklaces, bracelets, pendants, keyrings and cufflinks can be customised to suit your needs.  There are different charms and styles to choose from.  So many beautiful things!

Visit Merci Maman to see their full range of engraved and also embroidered bespoke gifts.

Don't forget that Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are coming up!

The long charm necklace I was sent starts at £75 for a three charm piece to £150 for eight charms. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...