Google+

Friday 23 November 2012

Earning Extra For Christmas With Swagbucks

I am one of the twelve bloggers who have agreed to take part in the Swagbucks Christmas Challenge with Tots 100.  We are being pitted against one another in a battle to earn the most Swagbucks before December 14th to win a £250 voucher!  Exciting stuff - I love a good challenge!

Up until a few days ago I'd never heard of Swagbucks.  It is an online rewards programme that allows you to earn Swagbucks for completing tasks online such as playing games, watching videos, carrying out surveys or simply doing your shopping!  SB's can be redeemed for shopping vouchers, gifts or even as charity donations.  Swagbucks is also a search engine and you can use it to search the internet.  Doing so rewards you with random Swagbucks pay outs.  You can also find special codes online to get extra SBs and join in with their Facebook page to win bonus points.

Swagbucks is huge in the US where users have earned lots of rewards for doing the sort of things they normally do online. They have paid out over $26m in rewards since 2007!  Now it's launched in the UK, it's our turn to reap the benefits of this site.  Thrifty internet users can easily clock up a heap of Swagbucks that they can swap for vouchers for Amazon, HMV or iTunes.  Every little helps and I'm looking forward to giving my family some extra treats with the Swagbucks I accrue.

One way of earning Swagbucks is through referrals.  So if you want to help me in this challenge, as well as setting up your own FREE Swagbucks account please click through here to set yourself up an account and start earning your own Swagbucks:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wendymcd83

The website is full of ways of earning SBs and it is a little addictive, if like me you love the idea of getting vouchers for Amazon for free.  Watching your total go up is really quite a thrill!

Over the next three weeks I'll be keeping you all updated with my progress and sharing tips and hints to how you can boost your balance.  We can have our own Swagbucks community of thrifty bloggers!  So please join me and let's get earning.


I am being given some extra Swagbucks for taking part in this challenge!





I

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...