Google+

Friday 9 November 2012

Primula Pods

Primula Cheese Spread has always been a bit of a favourite of mine.  So when I was offered the chance to try out their new Primula Pods I was happy to accept. 

The pods come in five individual 20g portions in a net bag.  The plastic packs open really easily to reveal a round cheese portion.  I was expecting it to be like a spread but it is in fact a firm cheese made from a mix of Cheddar and Gouda.   They come in an original cheese flavour and a cheese 'n' chive flavour.

They are perfect for lunchboxes and snacking and are high in calcium and protein with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

cheese, snacks

My kids really loved them.  Kizzy said they were much more flavoursome than another leading brand of individual cheese portions that I sometimes buy  She said they were also easier to unwrap.  Freddy wanted three on the trot and they are now his "favourite snack".  I had a nibble of one and was pleasantly surprised.  The cheese tasted very much like an Austrian smoked cheese which is one of my favourites.  They are such a hit with the kids I've already bought more to replenish the stocks and they will be featuring on our weekly shopping list.

They cost £1.29 RRP and are available from Morrison's and independent stockists.

Primula Pods have a fun website with games, colouring in and other fun stuff at www.primulapods.co.uk.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...